Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Valentine Swap

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Big Swap is scheduled for tomorrow and I think Sail-Away's package is the only one I'm still waiting on. Depending on the weather (we're supposed to get icy sleet) the boxes will go out Friday or Saturday. I'll post to let you all know when they get mailed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Julia

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We can't wait to get our Valentines. This week we are decorating little boxes for the dolls.
    Thanks again, Julia.

    Stacird

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great!! We can't wait!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're excited, too. This is going to be such a fun Valentine's Day. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    But if it's going to be really icy, maybe you ought to wait until it melts a little. Ice is so scary...I slipped on some a couple of weeks ago and it hurt! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope Johanna's package comes today!!!

    My girls are sooooo excited!!!! And after the email, they cannot wait to see!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia,

    what's the largest size Valentine anyone made? I'm just wondering the dimensions of a box or bag to make for all the various ones? I had thought of doing a small size treat box for our Valentines, but then changed my mind. Did anyone make anything more unusual than just a card size item?

    Laurie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia, another thing I was thinking about. I know you're very busy with all this, but if you get the time, I think it would be very neat to see where all these Valentines came from. Meaning the city and states. You don't have to say the person's names, but just a list of the cities and states from where you got all the cards.

    Only if you have the time to do a general post.

    Laurie

  8. #8
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Postal woes! I was hoping it would be there by today! Bummer. Hopefully you will get them in time. I f not you will have a nice valentine treat Julia! LOL.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe we could start a post ourselves (all of us who participated in the swap) and give out our city/state info? That way Julia doesn't have the work of doing it, but we all get a list where our valentines came from? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, I already thought of the state thing. [img]wink.gif[/img] You'll see when you get your package. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    I'll measure the biggest Valentine later after I've determined which it is.

    Julia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •